Re: Credit where it's due ...

the general assumption is that it's easier to complain than praise.

A certain high street store certainly likes to put that into principle. They have no email contact details on their website. If I wanted to contact them to praise the way a manager dealt with my complaint it's either a stamp, or an 0845 phone call.

There seems to be a growing trend of trying to deter contact via email ... is this because all companies want you to "friend" them on Farcebark ? Possibly a bad tactic, since it publicises your bad reviews as well as good.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

I just think they don't want to hear from anyone, after all they know what you want its quite obviously what they give you grin. Take Milk and More the Dairycrest milk and other stuff delivery service. You are no longer allowed to ring the depot or speak to your milkman, you have to talk to their rep in the Philippines, who put it on a screen for the depot, who act on that and deliver you quite the wrong stuff cos the lines are crap and they are not english. Very stupid.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

In message , Arfa Daily writes

I have to say that, of late I've not had any problems or gripes with VM. I wouldn't even know how bad their call centres are now since it's a long time since I had cause to use them

It's taken them time to get there, though

Reply to
geoff