Fine Woodworking Design Book - Disney Cradle

In one of the Fine Woodworking Design books there was a cradle with some marquetry-style Disney cartoon characters inlaid into the sides. I think it was design book #4 but I don't have access to any of them right now. Does anyone remember this cradle and which book it was in?

Ken Muldrew

I have not seen what you are referring to specifically, but I am willing to bet the piece was done by Marc Adams. If that is the case, you can send him an email, and see if he can provide you with the information you need.

marcadams.com

Scott

Reply to
mccraynospam