Fine Fein vac Bosch Sander Combo... (w/pics)

Hello everyone,
I have wanted a better sander than my PC333 ROS for a while now and finally settled on the Bosch 1250 DEVS 6" Random Orbital Sander. I tried connecting it to my Ridgid shop vac, but the combo was a screamer. I was going to try to find a way to quite it, but when I was able to get a great deal on a Fein Turbo II with the auto on feature, I grabbed it.
Here is a pic of the combo,
http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/finefeinbosch.jpg
I will let you know how it works out in the next few weeks as I have many many doors to sand...
Thanks for looking,
David.

Yup, Turbo II does the job better than anything else in its league. As I mentioned, my Festool Rotex 150 hooks up without any serious adapters and the total soundlevel is survivable. Hook the Turbo up to the 557 plate joiner, and the whole package screams like a frickin' Banshee. It has become a siren.
One day I'd like to try that particular Bosch sander.