Finally a gloat

A relative had been talking to a gentleman that was in possesion of some 4X4 oak 8 ft long. He had sawn it, set it aside to dry, and forgot about it. anyways, the relative asked him what he wanted for it..... his reply.. $7.00 a stick. My relatives reply "we'll take all of it."

So I got the call, half and half, twenty sticks. :)

And I thought finding a guy with 1500 bd ft of good dry yellow birch for $1.00 a bd ft was a find!

Reply to
js

Awesome!

What are you going to make?