NEED TO REMOVE PAINT FROM TEAK CHAIRS THAT HAD BEEN PAINTED BLACK.

At a yard sale, I purchased 4 teak chairs that had been painted black. Is there a method to remove the paint that will not cause more damage to the teak? Two of them were not painted and are so beautiful. The paint did not adhere anyway. but rubs off with a paper towel when you dust them off.
Reply to
Jane in Alabama
We applied a good chemical stripper, waited until it penetrated the finish, then used a few basic tools and a little elbow grease to unearth the bare wood. I hope that you will be able to save the chairs that you have bought.
Reply to
helgajones

Site Timeline Threads