Fasttrack Bandsaw Fence - Instructions

Hi Folks,
I cannot seem to locate the instructions that came with my FastTrack. Would anyone be willing to send/fax me a copy - or - scan it into a PDF version?
Thanks.

http://kregtool.com/education_center/manuals/precision-bandsaw-fence.pdf
Leon,
Thanks so much. but I have the first generation (pre Kreg) version so some of the adjustments are different. Thanks though.
Len

I'll scan mine and send you a PDF tomorrow evening. I have to wait till I'm back at work.
The Kreg as you point out is quite different. The fence may be the same but the rails and adjustment are totally different.
Darrell

The info on the fence isn't the same. I compared the two side-by-side, and the Kreg has more adjustments, and has a low profile configuration that the FastTrack did not have.
I did buy lots of Fasttrak on sale from Prarrie River.
Wow Darrel, that is really nice of you. Thanks,
Len

The manuals have been posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking.
Darrell

Thanks.