Re: FastTrack bandsaw fence problems

Can't say I've had, or noticed, the problems you're having, save one. That is that as you tighten the fence down it does move. I usually get close, tighten down, back off the knob just a little so the fence can just barely slide, then use the microadjust to tweak into position. Works well for me.

As far as the sticking, may be you're either a little too tight or a little to loose (where the "grip" can twist in the slot and jam). It's probably like Goldilocks, you've got to have it "just right" ;-)

I guess I've just gotten used to it so haven't noticed my workarounds.

Reply to
Tom Bergman