Extra Box Joint Jig

I can't recall who was asking about box joint jigs, but I have inherited a new one and would be happy to mail my old one if someone wants it. Its the one from Shopnotes N0.8 - works great, or if you don't like it, you can use the hardware to build your own. I just hate to see it go to waste... snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com within the next couple days and I'll ship it first come first serve if someone wants it.
Gone - Thanks
Schroeder
within the next couple days and I'll ship it first come