Entire Shop for Sale

Interesting link to a gentleman selling his entire shop on eBay. Most of the tools appear vintage but, then again, vintage normally can mean quality, accuracy and heavy castings.

John M

appear vintage but, then again, vintage normally can mean quality, accuracy and heavy castings.

coming down a bit. $33K now, I think it used to be $35K. He refuses to part it out. That's one of the distinguishing characteristics to recognize this auction every time it comes up.

- - LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

LRod

Interesting link to a gentleman selling his entire shop on eBay. Most of the tools appear vintage but, then again, vintage normally can mean quality, accuracy and heavy castings.

leonard

It would be interesting to add up the (new) prices of what he is selling, and then figure out the percentage at $33,000. I went through this process with my dad's shop when we sold it several years ago, and showing this to the buyer

Reply to
Matthew

Nice bunch of stuff....... *drools*. Makes you wonder if any of it ever produced anything.

I would be interested if only the duct-work was grounded.

0¿0

Rob

Reply to
Robatoy

It's a bargain.

But it's only practical if you already have that sort of money lying around loose. There's just too much in one package to buy all at once.

If this was in the UK, and it was a couple of years ago when I had that cash, then I'd buy it all and re-sell most of it the next day - but I'd be selling them individually.

I am surprised no dealer has picked it up. It's not _that_ cheap though. The prices are good for the condition, but there are always more buyers around who want a cheaper, tattier machine than who want the good one for a bit more.

Reply to
Andy Dingley