Edge Banding Machine Query

Folks -
I may be getting a gig to cut components for 50 knockdown art paper storage cabinets. The client wants them out of ply, with edgebanding. I usu use a household iron, but am thinking that I need some larger artillery. I don't want to drop 8 large on a big machine, and was wondering if y'all had any suggestions?
I came across this Freud machine, but it only got one mediocre review on amazon - and I couldn't find any other feedback about it. Do any of you have this machine?
The panels I am banding are about 60" tall 28" deep, with lots of shelves ~ 28 x 36....
Like Ross Perot, I'm all ears...
John Moorhead
Here's the link:
(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013
John Moorhead wrote:

(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013

take a look at http://www.grizzly.com/products/G7910 . I don't have direct experience with this tool, but the Griz stuff I do have, has served me well.
    mahalo,     jo4hn

(Amazon.com product link shortened)"8013
machine works fine once you get a feel for how hot and how fast to go. takes a bit of practice and time to set it up but once you get used to it it goes pretty quick.
Doug

Rockler had one, at least last year. Certainly less than 8 large. Call the store in Pleasant Hill. They had one on the back shelf for a guy.
Patriarch
a few years ago when I was looking for one the cheapest I found was the woodtek: <http://woodworker.com/cgi-bin/FULLPRES.exe?PARTNUM 4-842> as far as I can tell all of the machines of this class on the market are essentially identical.
On Sun, 23 Jul 2006 18:32:34 GMT, "John Moorhead"

Hey John-
Careful what you get- I've used the really big fancy ones, and even they are a PITA. If you're on a budget, you may want to consider using contact adhesive in a spray gun and a J-roller- the overspray cleans off pretty easily with the solvent (or laquer thinner in a pinch) and it's guaranteed to work. A little stinky, perhaps- but a whole lot less of a headache if you're only doing a few moderately-sized jobs.