DW733, Lowes,$ 239.00

The Lowes in St. charles IL. has the DW-733 for $239.00

Reply to
Bob Gramza

got mine at the lowes in ann arbor, MI, talked them down to $189. they are on closeout, so haggle.

--- dz

Bob Gramza wrote:

Reply to
David Zaret

Just picked one up at Lowes in Fargo, ND., last one. The SOB would not negotiate though!! Still not going to complain at $239. Greg

Reply to
Greg O

OK what the hell is a DW-733!? DeWalt something I would assume.

Tim

Reply to
Tim Sauerwein

">

We are not telling! Greg

Reply to
Greg O

Damn you!

:)

Reply to
Tim Sauerwein

Predecessor to the DeWalt DW-734.

see

Reply to
Robert Bonomi

Lowes, Bear, Delaware, 10:30 AM today. I walked in and stared at the 733 on the shelf for a few minutes. The manager came by and said "that's the last one". I said I was sure he really wanted to get rid of it, didn't he. He said $199. I said sure - I hate haggling. As I was wheeling it away, he was peeling the clearance price stickers off the shelf and rack.

Kirby

Greg O wrote:

Reply to
James T. Kirby