DW733, Lowes,$ 239.00

The Lowes in St. charles IL. has the DW-733 for $239.00
got mine at the lowes in ann arbor, MI, talked them down to $189. they are on closeout, so haggle.
--- dz
Bob Gramza wrote:

Just picked one up at Lowes in Fargo, ND., last one. The SOB would not negotiate though!! Still not going to complain at $239. Greg

OK what the hell is a DW-733!? DeWalt something I would assume.
Tim
">

We are not telling! Greg

Damn you!
:)

Predecessor to the DeWalt DW-734.
see <http://www.dewalt.com/us/products/tool_detail.asp?productID5>
Lowes, Bear, Delaware, 10:30 AM today. I walked in and stared at the 733 on the shelf for a few minutes. The manager came by and said "that's the last one". I said I was sure he really wanted to get rid of it, didn't he. He said $199. I said sure - I hate haggling. As I was wheeling it away, he was peeling the clearance price stickers off the shelf and rack.
Kirby