Dustfoe 88 dust mask

After too many years of either not wearing a dust mask or being irritated by the disposable paper masks fogging up my glasses, I am now using a Dustfoe 88 mask that one of the daughters got me for Christmas. If you have not found a good mask, you need to try this one. It has a valve that allows me to exhale freely, keeping the moist breath off of my glasses.
I am much more likely to wear this one even though I look like Darth Vader and sound like Donald Duck in it.
Dick Durbin breathing freely in Tallahassee