Double major tool gloat

I have today ordered Knapp kfs with 2m table , extensions,ringfence and tenoning table Aigner Safety fence 60/50 Multico PM20 mortiser plus a selection of chisels Secondhand Robland XSD 310 planer/thicknesser (hey you have to economise somewhere) le ravageur 40mm and 50mm cutting blocks with cutters double filtered dustcollector it has taken me years to get this together and I`m bloody proud of it.All that time with making do with the old stuff and now finally its paid of.Definately gonna get another planer/thicknesser soon though,the tables are just too short.I had an old Robland K26 combi and this is basically the same planer but as a separate machine. :-) Russell

Finally. A gloat I can really get jazzed about: "Alright, everybody, listen up. For YEARS, I have worked my ASS off, scrimped and saved up my money, and now I'm just buying the HELL out of a BUNCH of really nice stuff! I don't even CARE about the cost because I'm having the time of my life, and I have damned well EARNED it!!!"
God, I love it. Russell, congratulations! You just go have yourself a ball. :)
Michael
snipped-for-privacy@flodder.net says...

reasonably well equiped this comes after nearly twenty years I dont like the slot morticers..I had one on my Robland combi and hardly ever used it.I got a good deal on the robland planer(secondhand) with the promise that if I buy a XSD510 within a year I`ll get back what I payed for the xsd310,that was the advantage of buying everything from the same dealer.You should check out the Aigner that was a lot of money but a real beaut of a fence....I cant wait for it all to arrive I`ll get the pics up when its here.What really struck me was what the Knapp costs at laguna I payed 10,000eur for the whole lot with the exchange rates at www.oanda.com that comes out at $12,500 that was a lot of bang for my bucks greets Russell