Doorway trim opinion needed

I have widen the kitchen door way almost twice the width, non load bearing wall. After installing the trim and putting the fidge back, it sticks out about an inch from the trim, I forgot the fridge backed up against the window sill. The question is, do I leave it as it is or should I add 1.5" to the wall? I can recut the trim if need be.
TIA
"noreaster" wrote:

The fact you ask the question gives you your answer.
Lew

That 1.5" will be 1.5 FEET soon enough! Get it over with.
On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:33:12 -0400, "noreaster" <noreaster1athotmaildotcom> wrote:>I have widen the kitchen door way almost twice the width, non load bearing

Do you need to re-do it....no. The fact that you ask the question leads me to believe that it bothers you and in that case you'll probably end up fixing it sooner or later. Go ahead and get it over with.
Mike O.
Mike O. wrote:

That's kinda the way I was going to answer that post.
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"