Does Woodpeckers Have End-of-Year Sales?

Hi All, I'm looking at a somewhat large purchase ( for me ) from Woodpeckers. Does anyone on the group here know if they usually have end-of-year type sales like so many other stores? Even a 10% price reduction would save me $40.00+. Also, does Woodpeckers give out promotional coupons after a purchase? Again, with the above purchase, I'll need/want about $40-50 more in accessories later. If they'll e-mail me a promo number in a month, I'll wait until then. I don't want to sound TOO cheap, but every $ counts. Thanks in advance, Jon
go to their website and sign up for e-mail notification of sale items. They also have closeout items.
Bob Heveri

Again,
then.