different saws

Page 2 of 2
I have the PC Tiger Saw and it works great. The only thing I don't like about it is the weight, about 9 pounds. This gets really heavy when working overhead for extended periods of time. If anything happened to it I'd give the Sawzall a serious looking at (7 lbs).
Art

On 06 Nov 2003 01:21:58 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (WARRENRN1) wrote:

Milwaukee. you will never have to worry about getting another. just MHO. skeez