remember I asked ...

Remember I asked what the symptoms would be if a thermostatic shower mixer bar hot and cold was connected around the wrong way?..Well I convinced myself it wasn't .....so I went and bought a new one and blow me it had hot and cold stamped on it and the old one was obviously around the wrong way.....The plonker who owned the static van before me had paid somebody to fit a new bar and they fitted it the wrong was around.......as it is fitted verticaly it didn't have the outlet pointing upwards just to the wrong side ...the plonker didn't even notice.....stone me what a life....

Reply to
Jimbo in Bracknell ....

amy body want a new bar?...?39 wholesale for ?30...much cheapness ....

Reply to
Jimbo in Bracknell ....

Alternate universe syndrome? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

no

Reply to
Jimbo in Bracknell ....

Take it back and smile nicely at the retailer. He doesn't have to, but he might give you something back for the unused one.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris