Difference between Leigh D4 and D4r

A week or so ago someone asked what is the difference between the two. The D4r, has end stops that are moulded into the unit. These end stops are also raised so that a rabbited drawer front can fit under the end stop. And the faces that hold the wood are roughed up to hold the piece better. Cheers, JG
Yeah that was me that asked. I emailed LEIGH and got a pretty prompt reply.
DVD rather than VHS instructional video One piece extrusion rather than two. Three router bits rather than two Roughed up clamping surfaces
I don't remember seeing anything about the side adjustments but I would believe it.
All in all I decided I would rather go buy one that day than wait for one to get shipped to me for 60 more. I don't regret that choice.
I have figured the jig out in basically a couple days, using it to make through and sliding dovetails thus far. I am very impressed with the through dovetail aspect, though I think my router table works better for sliding dovetails.
Actually the test joint I made first is for a 23" deep chest of drawers, and it worked perfectly first try
Andrew