Monarch 50-804 mortiser?

Anybody know anything about these beasts?

Doug Miller

At that price you probably can't go too wrong if you either have 3P power or could perhaps manage to retrofit another motor.

Just far enough away for me to not consider it practical.

Reply to
Duane Bozarth

I'd have to retrofit a 240V 1-ph motor. Already emailed the seller asking about RPM and frame.

Not an issue for me (less than an hour's drive).

Reply to
Doug Miller