Desk Finally Finished

All, Finally finished the flytying desk I started last fall. (Didn't really work on it much this last winter) I moved it into the computer room/den today and started filling the drawers with flytying materials. I posted some pics on a.b.p.woodworking for your review and viewing pleasure.
Best Regards(as usual)
Philski