Delta planer

Any thoughts on Delta Model 22-560 planer, offered on CL for $160? I'm a weekend hobbyist who makes more sawdust than completed projects (just ask my bride). Here's the listing: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=planer
Larry
I've had one for about six years now. No problems, works well. Finishes are very good right out of the machine and no snipe.

Yup. Ditto.

Some one must'a beat you to it.
Nope. Still available, but I can't get out to see it until Weds. Probably be gone by then. But I appreciate the feedback. Wish me luck.
Leon wrote:

I have had one for 8-9 years and it is a very good machine.
My rollers are giving me a problem and they are almost impossible to find replacements.
It is a very loud but smooth cutting planer. The blade change is a snap.