Delta bandsaw

Which would be good for sawing carving blanks, Model BS220LS for $297.00 or 28-276 for $399.00 at Lowes? Thanks for any information.

Were I in the market today for a 14" bandsaw, I would try hard to find a used Delta 28-299.
FWIW ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/15/04

Good choice. Now get Duginski's bandsaw book.