Deal of the Century! Senco 15 ga, 18 ga, & stapler for $153!

Home Depot is selling the Senco combo kit for $153, down from $219 earlier. Damn! I just bought a PC 18 ga a couple weeks ago for $90.
Dave
David wrote:

No wonder no one responded...I thought this was a woodworking forum. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING????
This forum should henceforth be known as the "alt.any.effing.topic.BUT.woodworking"
Dave

What was so important in the post that you expected immediate and numerous responses?
Frank Drackman wrote:

I just noticed the s/n ratio was dreadful. Seems that not only is the s/n down, but a number of cranky posters are active. Relax, everyone. sheesh!
Dave
David wrote:

s/n was undefined before you responded to yourself. :)
er
--
email not valid

And, and,,, what's the rest of the story? Did you buy one? Are they about to run out? (It was in the newspaper)
Max
Max wrote:

I've already got the PC versions of each tool, so I just inspected the package wistfully... <g>
Dave

I paid $189, about 15 months ago.
For $153, it's a total steal. The buyer should be arrested in the parking lot! Oh wait, that's the pencils...
Barry

I'm suprised Home Depot has any of these left. They have been clearing them out at that price since after Christmas.
I got mine for even less because I had a 10% off coupon.
Brian Elfert