CONSTRUCTION GLUE FOR BOATBUILDING?

http://personal.eunet.fi/pp/gsahv/glue/glue.htm Hehehe Just thought I'd toss this out there. Interesting, anyway. I've done my research on the subject, and I'm not figuring on using construction glue, Titebond II (or III), epoxy, or resorcinal. Well, maybe just a bit of Titebond II, in non-critical sposts.
JOAT
We've got a lot of experience of not having any experience. - Nanny Ogg
J T wrote:

So what _are_ you going to use? The whole world wonders.

--
--John