Compound Miter Saw on clearance aty Lowes.

12" Hitachi CMS w/laser for $219.00. Score!!!

JB

Reply to
Jeff Bennett

I just got a Delta MS250 from Amazon for $66 - delivered. Sale price less discount less reward certificate plus free freight. Couldn't pass it up.

Reply to
Vic Baron

WoW!...thats amazing

Reply to
Joe Bemier

You bet! I never could justify $175 and up for a miter saw - my TS does the job nicely but at that price it was a no brainer.

Reply to
Vic Baron