Compound Miter Saw on clearance aty Lowes.

12" Hitachi CMS w/laser for $219.00. Score!!!
JB
I just got a Delta MS250 from Amazon for $66 - delivered. Sale price less discount less reward certificate plus free freight. Couldn't pass it up.

WoW!...thats amazing

You bet! I never could justify $175 and up for a miter saw - my TS does the job nicely but at that price it was a no brainer.