OT: NFilter and News.individual.net

I'd like to block a certain person (not this group) and anyone who replies to them. I've done this before using Message-ID and References, but News.Individual.net seems to generate random gobbledygook for the message ID for a user from session to session. Any other thoughts or is there a pattern to the News.Individual.Net Message-IDs.

Reply to
Bill Stock