Chopping wood for winter?

http://www.alastairheseltine.com/images/index/a.jpg
Mekon
--
Mekon

Is that like creative woodstacking??
Someone with far too much time on his hands.

Either that or it's the new bio-engineered firewood tree. Cut it down and it shatters into an organized pile of firewood.
That happens in cartoons all the time.

Actually if I had known I would have posted the link to his home page. Some pretty neat stuff there,