Checking up on my Home Depot gift card

Says they approved the purchases and my card was shipped on Nov 17, expected to arrive Dec 12 (what, are they walking it to my house?)
For those of you wondering about the k body status, they approved my purchase, at least...
Check on yours at:
www.homedepotgiftcardstatus.com
LOL - mine was sent 11/17 - expected to arrive 12/17
Talk about snail mail!!

Rob V wrote:

No, that's Capitol they can use to offset debt or invest for 30 days.
--
Mark

N.E. Ohio
Thanks for the headsup. While it is obviously better than answering phone queries, I did not expect to see Home Depot providing the ability to check on the status of a gift card submission online ... handy.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03
On 19 Nov 2003 18:29:15 -0800, brian_j snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (brian roth) wrote:

Item Description Date Received Date Shipped Estimated Arrival Date $80 Gift Card ($199 +) 10/25/2003 11/17/2003 12/17/2003 (est.)
Woo-hoo! My purchase was almost all K's.
Barry
can someone please tell me how i, too, can share in this?
thanks!
in message (brian roth)

if you have to ask, you're too late.
(brian roth)