Check this out 13.44 a board ft for domestic cherry

This guy is out of his mind. I am sure the wood is good, but the normal price around here is $4.50 bd /ft.
http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/3643128219.html
What are they thinking.
--
Jeff

On 2/25/2013 6:22 PM, woodchucker wrote:

Not only that, but it's "8% MOISTER" ...
--
eWoodShop: www.eWoodShop.com
Wood Shop: www.e-WoodShop.net
On 2/25/13 7:19 PM, Swingman wrote:

That's just a little but moister than 7%.
--

-MIKE-

woodchucker wrote:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
He is selling the "sizzle", not the "steak".
Lew
On 2/25/2013 8:19 PM, Swingman wrote:

--
 GW Ross

 The cost of feathers has risen... Now
On 2/25/2013 6:22 PM, woodchucker wrote:

Perhaps the guy that buys it is out of his mind. ;~)