Charlie Self Moved Back Home - and I'm happy for him.

Page 2 of 2
mttt asks:

Yup. The place we made the mistake of leaving 2-1/2 years go for my venture in corporate--I was going to write "life" but that's not what it is. Something for which words fail me.
Charlie Self "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." Dorothy Parker

I knew Thomas Wolfe was full of it... :)
mttt notes:

After all, he wears a white suit. Mark Twain got away with it, but for the past 50 years it's been the symbol of the Good Humor Man.
Charlie Self "If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to." Dorothy Parker