Canadian Self Defense Product

Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking tool just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line. :)

Upscale

Even more so here in Australia , I doubt that axe would be get through Customs as an import.

Reply to
Kevin(Bluey)

=20 Marc

Reply to
marc rosen

It hasn't been that long since $169 would buy a decent shotgun or sidearm.

Reply to
Larry W

"Disallowed. Might be used to mass murder entire diner's worth of blokes or cut _wood_! Tertiary disallowance for being a possible source of entertainment. We can't have that here."

-- You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. --Jack London

Reply to
Larry Jaques

(Second item down)

HeyBub

Reply to
Robatoy

Yeah, they play both sides of the battle.

Reply to
willshak

Don't know why I just happened to think of them.

RonB

Reply to
RonB

Bet it is on Youtube somewhere.