Canadian Self Defense Product

Seeing as how guns are severely restricted in Canada, we Canadians have decided to go with a more traditional weapon. It is also a woodworking tool just to confirm that OT is not required in the subject line. :)
http://www.leevalley.com/en/wood/page.aspx?pg189&catQ&ap=1
On 2/26/2011 8:59 PM, Upscale wrote:

Customs as an import.
--
Kevin (Bluey)
On Sat, 26 Feb 2011 21:20:47 +0930, "Kevin(Bluey)"

"Disallowed. Might be used to mass murder entire diner's worth of blokes or <shudder> cut _wood_! Tertiary disallowance for being a possible source of entertainment. We can't have that here."
-- You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club. --Jack London

I ordered one but I hope they don't deliver it by air mail! Marc

It hasn't been that long since $169 would buy a decent shotgun or sidearm.

Upscale wrote:

Here's an even BETTER project. You can build it yourself!
(Second item down) http://wins.failblog.org/

We call those Harper Axes around here... they're two-faced.
Robatoy wrote the following:

Yeah, they play both sides of the battle.
--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

Hmmmm. Johnny Carson, Ed Ames.
Don't know why I just happened to think of them.
RonB

Bet it is on Youtube somewhere.
Mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKJtS2ERhNg