No one sells caulking guns

No one sells caulking guns that look like real guns. I'd like a caulking gun that looks like an AK-47? And I want it to sound like gun shots when I pull the trigger. Is that too much to ask? Caulking is boring, at least this way it could be fun. (Especially when the neighbors call the police).

Reply to
repairs

Buy an AK-47. Pull the lead bullets out of your cartridges and replace with balls of caulk. If barrel doesn't get clogged with the caulk and blow up, that should solve your problem. Maybe you should put the caulk into plastic bullets so that it will clear the barrel but shatter on impact, applying t he caulk where it hits.

Reply to
Pavel314

Most caulking guns sold in hardware stores and home centers are cheap products made in China. I guess you can't make a purchase you'll seriouslyh regret by buying a $3 caulking gun, but if anyone is looking for quality, Cox is pretty well the Cadillac of caulking guns.

'Products |COX North America, Inc.'

Cox has it's headquarters in England and specializes in caulking guns. They make manual guns (which is what I have) as well as both pneumatic and cordless electric caulking guns.

You can buy individual replacement parts for Cox caulking guns, and I guess that's part of the reason they're more expensive. It costs the company money to keep an inventory of spare parts for every product they make.

Reply to
nestork

th balls of caulk. If barrel doesn't get clogged with the caulk and blow up , that should solve your problem. Maybe you should put the caulk into plast ic bullets so that it will clear the barrel but shatter on impact, applying the caulk where it hits.

In New York, the magazine would be limited to seven tubes of caulk, and you would have to have a carpenter's license to buy one.....

Reply to
Robert

Can you buy replaceable barrels, like if I want to change from a .358 to a .45 caliber?

Reply to
micky

Well, that's what I need.

Just last week I was carrying my Home Depot caulking gun when I held up a local Burger King. The cashier gave me trouble so I smacked her wtith the tube, but then the manager came out and started to spurt ketchup at me. I took a position of defense, but my gun misfired and no bullets came out. I was lucky to get away.

Reply to
micky

I'd suggest a good pair of ear-plugs the next time you have to caulk the tub.

Reply to
83LowRider