patio chairs in canadian

AS> Should I put all my summer set (table and chairs) indoors during winter? Th

AS> chairs are plastic (Canadian Tire chairs), and the table looks like metal, AS> or something harder, plus the the glass on top. The table doens't fit AS> indoors (my home is small)...

I live south of you (eastern Iowa) but the winter can be a bit 'nasty' also. We put the glass top on its side in the shed and left the rest of the table outside. (Chairs were stacked, also put into the shed.)

The metal chairs we have put under the table (upright: just scoot in like normal) and put a tarp over the whole thing. Tarp was tied down with bungee cords and/or string. Secure the bottom portion of the tarp so it doesn't flip up in the wind. We can get some rather strong winds so a good idea to firmly secure tarps, etc., so they don't blow away.

  • Must-read books: Playing with the Christmas Fireplace Fire by Yule B. Sari
Reply to
barry martin