roughing in a gas water h

Dino:

D > What do the interior diminsions need to be for a 40 or 50 gallon gas water D > heater? I think the door needs to be 24". What about venting and sizing of D > the gas line and water lines. Got any good links, thanks!

No definate ideas but one thought: the water heater *will* eventually need to be replaced. I would be inclined to have a removeable panel or two to allow easier access. Perhaps metal pins at the bottom, the baseboard covering. Pin latches at the top (the type for windows, shed doors) at the top, hidden by crown molding.

  • State Motto: Wyoming: Wynot?
Reply to
barry martin