Cabinet Component Production Panel Cutter

Page 1 of 2
Thanks to Wood magazine for promptly rejecting the article submitted on my panel cutter allowing me to post it on my web site sooner than I expected for the benefit of all... not just the magazine subscribers.
Comments, questions, and other thoughts are welcomed.
http://www.woodworkinghobby.com/html/cabinet_panel_cutter.html
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker www.woodworkinghobby.com
yawn...
dave
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker wrote:

Hey Dave, ya know what? When you wake up Id be interested to hear how you do this operation.
Jim

he asked for opinions and got one. get a life
dave
James D Kountz wrote:

I personally would rather see a post like his than alot of the ones we see here. At least it concerned woodworking and he was trying to make a contribution for the good. Alot more than we can say for alot of your mundane posts. (See band saw pity part of last year by Dave) For Gods sake how long did that go on in here. So let me throw it back at you my friend, YOU get a life.
Jim

there was no complaint from me with him posting what he did.
you are complaining about my personal opinion, which he solicited.
in my mind, that makes you wrong.
simple.
dave
James D Kountz wrote:

"James D Kountz" wrote in message

have
something
IMNSHO, as long as there are class acts like you in this forum, it will be worthwhile to partake.
Thank _you_ for your participation!
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/13/04
"Bay Area Dave" wrote in message

From my perspective you are obviously, as a particapant, included in the "group".
Looks like it's your turn.
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/13/04
Swingman wrote:

"Bay Area wrote in message

Hell, Dave ... if everyone who's threatened to plonk you really did, you'd be talking to yourself. ;>)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 2/13/04
Swingman wrote:

Ah heck Dave I couldnt really PLONK you buddy, besides swingman got me laughing so hard with that last post its hard to do anything right now. And now...............page 2.
Jim

He got me chuckling with that one too!
so, you'll keep me around to kick sand in my face awhile longer, huh? :)
JUST KIDDING!!!
dave
James D Kountz wrote:

Bay Area Dave wrote:

How about it if everyone who thought your original reply was rude & unhelpful answers your next 10 root posts the same way?
"yawn..."
Sheesh.
-- Mark
that is their prerogative. the OP ASKED for comments. I gave mine and then was attacked for it. How can you ARGUE with someone's OPINION? it isn't fact; it's merely an OPINION. sheesh!
dave
Mark Jerde wrote:

The mood swings. Did Davey forget his meds today.
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:06:42 GMT, "James D Kountz"

Jim-
takes a big man to admit he's wrong.
Too, this is the wreck. having a thick skin really does help.
Thanks for your opinion Dave. I respect it. And thanks to those who did find some value and did provide some additional feedback such as Mark Jerde.
My only comment is that many of the ensuing comments including yours Dave, may have been better served as an e-mail directly to me or directly between you and your dissenters so as not to clutter the rec with one liners of no specific interest to others. I guess over the past ten years on here that has been my one major pet peeve; conversational e-mail comments between two individuals best left off the "group" posting line.
Happy Friday, and Safe W'working.
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker www.woodworkinghobby.com

Nice article. I would add that for increased utility with two guide rails, make a base for your router the same width as the circular saw.
-- Mark
Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker wrote:

Thanks Dennis for the contribution, if you question his contribution Dave just take a look at the web site. mjh
--

"Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker" < snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net> wrote in
message news: snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...