Cabinet Component Production Panel Cutter

Thanks for your opinion Dave. I respect it. And thanks to those who did find some value and did provide some additional feedback such as Mark Jerde.

My only comment is that many of the ensuing comments including yours Dave, may have been better served as an e-mail directly to me or directly between you and your dissenters so as not to clutter the rec with one liners of no specific interest to others. I guess over the past ten years on here that has been my one major pet peeve; conversational e-mail comments between two individuals best left off the "group" posting line.

Happy Friday, and Safe W'working.

Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Woodworker

Dennis Slabaugh, Hobbyist Wood

Jim-

takes a big man to admit he's wrong.

Too, this is the wreck. having a thick skin really does help.

Reply to
Bridger