Burr puzzles

I'm looking for any free plans someone may have of Burr puzzles or where I may be able to find some. I would appreciate any help. Todd

trauma

I recommend a couple of books by Edwin M. Wyatt. One is Puzzles in Wood and the other is Wonders in Wood. They are available from Linden Publishing Inc. and several other sources. These two books have some simple burr puzzles. If you Google around there are numerous burr puzzle maker sites. IIRC there is even one that shows how to make a jig to produce the puzzle pieces.

Larry

Reply to
Lawrence L'Hote

All you ever wanted to know about six-piece burrs:

"The" reference on puzzles of this type:

to aspire to:

Jim Wilson