Bosch 10.8v I-driver

Page 2 of 2

"you've created a disagreable situation. " thanks for the hearty laugh...LOL...
What I do now, when/where I can, I drill 1/8" pilot holes into the cross bracing and stick in the needed screws, pointing upward, ready for me to screw into place. That stops a lot of fumbling and it also stops the one thing that can ruin your day..and that is to blindly grab a longer screw. The only time I have ever popped one through (out of literally hundreds of tops), was when an 1-1/2 " screw had found it way into my 1-1/4" container. It happened to be inside an appliance garage and the home-owner was very understanding and let me off the hook.
Standing upright, will all kinds of light, helps prevent stuff like that. I now use PB screws with a washer built in.
r----> who thinks "you've created a disagreable situation. " is funny.

In the film," Bridge on the River Quai," the Brittish commando (Played by Jack Hawkins) tells the character played by William Holden that " there's always the unexpected." This is the case when the 1 1/2" screw sneakily finds its way into the 1 1/4" container. Its happened to me as well. Joe G
We have the pistol style and love it. It is the fist gun pulled out for driving screws. My helper balked at the $129.00 price but I noticed its always in his hands. I'll have to buy another one for myself :-)
cm
www.vintagetrailersforsale.com