Bosch 10.8v drill/driver

I was in the local tool house the other day and saw a new bosch 10.8v drill/driver that is real small. Has anyone bought one? What do you think of it?

Bob H

Reply to
Bob Holahan

;~) When I was much younger and just getting started, I did a lot of smaller screwing in tight places.

Reply to
Leon

I've had one for about 7 months. It works great, particularly for attaching hinges, slides, and handles. I've put in over 400 screws (#6x5/8") with one battery. It comes with 2 batteries and recharges in approx.30 mins. The size and weight difference (compared to a 14.4 Milwaukee) is a lot easier to use in building cabinetry.

I recommend it for anyone that does a lot of smaller screwing in tight places.

Reply to
GMoore

Naw, on 2nd thought, I won't go there.

Lew