10.8V drill-driver

Thinking of replacing an old 7.2V green Bosch that was a freeby in '97. It still holds a charge but is a bit underpowered and needs lots of hours to recharge. Can't really run to a Makita or Pro Bosch, so was looking at the Erbauer from SF:

Any views on the quality, please? The reviews seem to be OK.

Reply to
PeterC

Bought a similar looking one from Lidl/Aldi quite recently, £30. Very nice, gets used a lot. Li-ion battery useful for an occasionally used tool.

Next time, though, I think I'd go the extra mile - and probably £50 - and get a combi version.

Reply to
RJH

Might be worth waiting for Aldidl to have it in again. Thanks.

Reply to
PeterC