Bon voyage, Luigi!

Page 2 of 2

Nothing to do with Ralph, as long as I don't go below, and even then it's mainly queasiness. It's just that I need to marinate at least every couple of days or I go nuts on the boat. I can't take being cooped up with the same guys for too long, no matter how much I love them ashore.
Luigi
Luigi
"Luigi Zanasi" wrote:
-------------------------------------------- Nothing to do with Ralph, as long as I don't go below, and even then it's mainly queasiness. It's just that I need to marinate at least every couple of days or I go nuts on the boat. I can't take being cooped up with the same guys for too long, no matter how much I love them ashore.
People used to ask mae all kind of "how many" with my last boat.
I always gave the same answer.
Can day sail a dozen, cocktails for six, dinner for four, and at the end of the day, there is room for a bunk buddy and me.
Trust me, that "bunk buddy" was never a guy.
Lew

Good luck on the trip and swing by Houston!
On Thu, 12 Nov 2009 09:53:06 -0600, the infamous Swingman

WEEGEE? That crazy uckerfay is headin' out in a GM vehickule. Wow!
I'll have to read that. I just got to the first clue of who it was when he gave his Skype ID. Ha!
Go WeeGee!
-- You know, in about 40 years, we'll have literally thousands of OLD LADIES running around with TATTOOS, and Rap Music will be the Golden Oldies. Now that's SCARY! --Maxine

Just wait until c-less realizes that Grant's Pass is on my way after having sampled the Pinot N
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:05:55 -0800 (PST), the infamous Luigi Zanasi

Wonderful! I've been meaning to sight in the new scope on my SKS... Pinot Noir will make an even pinker mist, wot? <nyuk, nyuk, nyuk>
I'm just starting to clean up the pad for my family's xmas visit. When are you passing grape^H^H^H^H^Hthru Grass Pants, Oryguns? I'll look for your smoking heap o' General Motors and listen for the telltale sirens.
-- When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. -- Thomas Paine

C-less doesn't yet realize that Grant's Pass is on my itinerary and that I will be camped on his doorstep as soon i have finished sampling the Pinots noirs in the Willammette. :-)
Luigi
On Sat, 14 Nov 2009 23:16:18 -0800 (PST), the infamous Luigi Zanasi

You'll have to take the wine piss somewhere else, Weegee. I don't drink and don't allow alcohol (or tobacco) on the premises. After you've sobered up, though, you're welcome here. (Park that GM beast down the street, though, please. I have a reputation to uphold, y'know.)
-- When we are planning for posterity, we ought to remember that virtue is not hereditary. -- Thomas Paine

First leg done, doing well, headlights or not. No pictures yet :(
http://pickuptruckdiaries.wordpress.com /
--
Best regards
Han
Han wrote:

I'm following along with Luigi on FaceBook also. Hope he bought some spare fuses ... :)
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

I have to find out how to follow him ... He said (I think) he has spare fuses in an earlier post. He will need more from the sounds of it
--
Best regards
Han

Michael Kenefick wrote:

Yes ...
--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Not only spare fuses, but also fuel oil & gas filters as well as a water pump. I'm also thinking of getting a spare starter and alternator. i wonder if they would be cheaper in Vancouver or in the States?
Luigi