Re: Have you heard of this?

You're a dead man Don :-)

Reply to
Tim

"Don"

It seems very confident. Confidence is important...

I recently came across this thing as a banner ad for a cell ring-tone on my hotmail page, I think, with a mouse-over-sample that gave you a "bing-bading-ding-moong-ding-dong..." kind of sound. I was less-than-impressed, thinking it just sounding like some guy making zany utterances. Then, later, without my consent exactly, I saw some more info about this thing on tv-- something about a reworked tune that was re-released and became popular, presumably with the people who actually still buy "music".

Hell, we grew up with Severed Heads, and back in the 80's, were putting out way cooler stuff with little more than a Fostex four-track.

Ever seen Ryan?

Richard MacIntyre

That's the little movie that won the Academy Award for Best Animated Short beating out my friend Bill Plympton's film "Guard Dog" (grumble grumble...)

Pierre Levesque, AIA

"Pierre Levesque, AIA"

Oh yes, Plimpton. He's pretty good... One of my favourites of his was 'Your Face' that I saw for the first time in animation class. I also recall seeing in another one of his, an all-jaw-tiny-body dog clamped down with its jaws on a guy. A forunner of "Guard Dog" perhaps? Hey Don, Plimp's having a guard-dog contest. Maybe you can submit a photo of one of yours.

Reply to
Richard MacIntyre