bit of a gloat

Happened by the reduced tool bin at Lowes the other day. I picked up a DeWalt DW616PK 1 3/4 hp plunge and fixed router kit for $80 and a Senco FinishPro 18 gauge nailer and mini-compressor for $84. Both in original packaging with security seals/tape intact. There were several of each on the table. That Senco nailer compressor is sweet. Sure is easier to haul around and far less noisy than my Campbell Hausfeld oil-less 20 gallon unit.
I can't decide if I like my Porter Cable 18 gauge nailer or the Senco better. I don't need both and one will likely end up on eBay. The compressor is a keeper.
Bob
Very nice - I have the DW618 router (basically same as 616 with variable speed) and I've been very happy with it. I wish I could get on of the plunge kits - but that's lower on the priority list than a drill press, for example. Anyway, good finds - enjoy. Andy
Nice find. The compressor kicks butt - its been great to go to a job on the 3rd floor and be able carry it up w/ 1 hand!

What Lowes and what town? Heseusse, that's a nice price on the DeWalt kit. If it's in the area, I'm willing to drive...

Birmingham, Alabama. Lowes in Hoover, AL (a suburb). Best to call first if you're going to drive.

I gotta pick up my dog this weekend, I'll be driving through B'ham on my way back to Chi-town (flying down, thankfully).
I think I might have to check this one out.
Thanks.

I called... sold out.