Best & Worst Customer Service Lists

Page 4 of 4

Robert Wagner?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Which would make the best Natalie Woods. Reminds me of Blake and Shatner.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
spam wrote:

OK, so now we're drifting back toward somewhere approaching on-topic...
Q: What kind of wood doesn't float? . . . . . . .
. . . A: Natalie.
Doug Miller wrote:

Sorry about getting back on topic, I'll try to avoid it in the future. %-) It's too bad thst their kid looks so much like her dad. What really sucks is thst Natalie was silly enough to get in a boat with him if she couldn't swim. Good memory, BTW.
Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader
reply-to doesn't work
spam wrote:

Some of those sick jokes just seem to stick around forever... Here's another: Q: Why didn't Natalie Wood take a shower on the boat? A: She wanted to wash up on shore.
Dave in Fairfax wrote:

Natalie? Isn't that one of the only woods that doesn't float?
;-) Glen
Vagner, the German musician guy.

The best: Hitachi - I screwed up my M12V, sent it to their service center and had it back in less than a week at no charge.
The worst: Northwest Airlines - bumped me from a flight and gave me a voucher that I was unable to use. I would call to make a reservation and would invariably get the answer that there were no seats available on the flight that I could use the voucher on. When asked when they had a flight with seats that I could use the voucher on, they refused to tell me.
Dick Durbin
I used to work with a guy that flew Northwest through Minneapolis to Duluth. He said invariably if the plane was less than half full they would develop "mechanical problems" and cancel the flight. Unfortunately it was the last flight of the day and he would then have to rent a car and drive home or try again the next day.
CD