Best entry level drill press

Page 2 of 2

http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G7944&gid^5B455D-A9B1-417A-A95C-B02C0831EACA&site=grizzly
That URL is now changed to this one: http://www.grizzly.com/products/item.cfm?itemnumber=G7944 Millions of huge URL's take up a LOT of disc space. Looks like they set up a new web system and cut that space in half, but now they need bigger pictures.
Alex
If you're running on a tight budget, check with your nearest tool dealer for factory-reconditioned tools, they work fine for a little over half-price.

it > a lot.
So do I-- got it on sale for about $60 (floor model) a year ago. I use it quite a bit and it's just fine for my needs. I don't have room for anything larger, and once I made a fence for it and added a small vice it's really a pleasure to use.
I looked at the other offerings in the $75-100 price range, inc. the Craftsman 9" that's always on sale, and thought the Ryobi better designed and built.
-Derek