Bessy Mini Might clamps at Lowes for $4.98 Woodcraft $5.99

Subject says it all.

Walter H. Klaus

Reply to
Walter H. Klaus

I love those things. I bought a pair for my miter saw a few years ago. They are really nice for clamping stop blocks. I have a dedicated pair I keep right there with the saw. Never have to look for them.

I bought another (longer) pair for the Unisaur for clamping aux fences and also stop blocks. The 4" wouldn't fit over the Bies and I found some 6" somewhere (not the borg)--I can't remember where now.

Just Saturday, I picked up another pair to keep with my two part straightedge that I use for cutting sheet goods. Much better than the C-clamps I'd been using--the Besseys have nice pads on the faces.

Reply to
LRod