Besseys on sale at Amazon

Set of 4 clamps (2-24" an 2-50") and one KP block set on sale for $89.96 shipped. I'm not in the market for clamps, but it looks like a good buy for someone who is.

todd

Toller

He who hesitates is lost...like ME! Nuts.

When I saw the original post I went to the site and, sure 'nuff, GREAT price AND free shipping.

So I mull it over...I have a lot of Besseys but no 50". Should I or shouldn't I? I have some of those black blocks and really don't need more. But I don't have 50" clamps. I have "plenty" of 24" (like there's such a thing as too many?) Such a dilemma.

Overcoming my selfishness (there could be food on the table, for example), I just returned to find the price had gone up!

Sigh....

Jim Stuyck

Reply to
Jim Stuyck

Yeah, I mulled it over and found out it was gone too. Oh well, it probably saved the household budget a little bit. I really don't need more of those, but that was a nice deal.

Reply to
bf

Amazon is running a 20% special on some Bessey clamps. Check it out.

Reply to
James Silcott