more clamps on sale at Amazon: Jet parallel

I mentioned the first one of these briefly in a previous thread, but I thought I'd share a few more: Jet parallel 24", $25.72

parallel 31", $27.20
ISD (1-hand) 12", $13.96
12", $22.04
($2 more than last week, but still a good deal) a variety of Bessey Tradesman (not parallel, but I have a bunch of the LM2.008 that I use quite a bit for lighter-duty tasks)

Plus a few other non-clamp tools that I've found handy and are good deals right now: Wiss general-purpose snips that cut anything: $11.31

electrical tools by GB: $7.50
variety of Bucket Boss items (bucket organizers, tool bags, etc.)

Again, no affiliations; just a wrecker who's appreciated similar notices in the past. Andy

Reply to
Andy