Bessey Supergrip clamps

I looked for these clamps after seeing Norm use them. (Amazon.com product link shortened)15989091&sr=8-1
or http://tinyurl.com/57epn8
Pshaw!!! Had no idea they were so..........uncheap. I put them on my wish list. :-(
Max

Nice find. I always wondered what they were, thought maybe it was a welding clamp he put pads on.
Yikes! I'm guessing Nahm got his free - whaddaya think?
--Steve

Steve wrote:

I got mine a long time back to solve some problem or other--I was in Coastal and saw them and said "wow, that would sure make <whatever> a lot easier". Now I cannot for the life of me remember what the problem was--I used them for that and they've been clamped to a rafter ever since. Not the most versatile tool in the shop.

--John
It ain't that great...
spend your money on other clamps.