Bench-top drill press

Page 2 of 2
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 14:32:49 +0000, notbob wrote:

I have a Delta DP300L that I picked up at Lowes a couple years ago. It was on sale for somewhere around $100.
It's solid and seems well constructed. Changing speeds is a bit awkward, moving belts on pulleys. There not much play even when the motor is loosened.
Like any benchtop drill press, the table is small. Someday I'll make a wood table to fit over the metal table.
-- Michael Eager